Designed by lead guitarist Spence Koehler. The rainbow eagle design has become a symbol for the band.
Returns and Refunds:
You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
Eagle Unisex Tee
- Premium quality silk screening ink
- 3.6 oz., 30/1 fine knit jersey
- 65% polyester/35% ring-spun USA cotton
- Heat-set fabric to minimize shrinkage
- Side-seamed construction to prevent torquing
- Ribbed crew neck
- Taped neck and shoulders to provide durability
- Double-needle sleeves and bottom hem
- Tear Anywhere label
- NAFTA Certified